What Does It Cost?
Learn about Membership Costs
Bookshare® is FREE for qualified U.S. students of any age and schools through an award from OSEP (Office of Special Education Programs, U.S. Department of Education). People with qualifying conditions who are not U.S. students, and organizations serving them, pay a low membership fee.
- U.S. Students: FREE
- Other Individuals: $50 annually
- Discounted fees available in some countries
- For students, adults, seniors, veterans and other individuals with print disabilities
- Find and read unlimited books on your own
- Access free reading tools
- Membership Partners may provide sign up and payment assistance
- U.S. Schools: FREE
- For schools, agencies, hospitals, senior centers, and organizations serving qualified individuals
- Sign up qualified members
- Manage your member's accounts
- Find and get books for your members
- Access free reading tools for your members